West & South Side teens and parents: Take part in this *paid* research study about mobile health needs to help us learn how apps could work better for YOU! Click here to see if you’re eligible https://is.gd/mhealthstudy or scan the code below!
The purpose of this study is to learn about specific needs of teens who may use mobile health (mHealth) tools to improve mental and behavioral health. Our long-term goal is to help build mental health apps that work and that teens want to use. Here is a bit of information:
- Dr. Colleen Stiles-Shields, Principal Investigator, [email protected]
- Karen Reyes, Coordinator, [email protected]
Who may be eligible?
- Teens aged 12-17 years who live on the West or South Sides of Chicago
- Parent of a teens who live on the West or South Sides of Chicago
- Those who use a smartphone
What do study activities include?
- 1 online questionnaire (questions about demographics, mood, apps used, etc.)
- 1 one-hour online focus group session about types of technologies/apps used how they’re used (parents/teens participate separately)
- Teens can participate without their parents, but the study team must obtain parental permission
- Parents can participate without their teens
- Participants will be paid for their time
Participants can click here to learn if they’re eligible to participate: https://is.gd/mhealthstudy